Frequently Asked Questions

How can I check a Chiropodist is registered with the HPC?
You can check that I am registered with the Health Professions Council on their website My registration no is CH24174.

Where can I find information on Diabetes and foot care for the Diabetic?
The British Diabetes Association website provides some very useful information on Diabetes and caring for the diabetic foot.

Useful Information

HOTTER footwear recommended by Chiropodists & Podiatrists provide footwear beneficial to the health of feet, you can
and COSYFEET footwear, email : or website
The Institute of Chiropodists & Podiatrists which I have been a member of for a number of years has some very useful information relating to feet and advice on foot care on their website.

©2022 Janet Jessop is powered by WebHealer :: Last Updated 17/6/2022